This is the first topic that will be discussed by the group. Meaningful learning is a key element
in the teaching/learning process.
- reflect about which of the components do you consider to be the most important one.
- think how you can integrate those component to your present teaching experience.
- to what extent the teacher motivation and classroom environment can affect the teaching/learning process.
So, go to our blog
and post your reflections under " Meaningful learning".
Now it's time to some practice! Take the Learning Styles Test
to find out what kind of learner your are!
- indicate which model you consider to be the most interesting
- reflect if you take into consideration the different learning styles when your plan your classes and assess your students.
- think how you could integrate the learning styles theory into your teaching practice.
Go to our blog and post your reflections on " Learning Styles"